Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Dave Wirth in trouble at CovCath?

Featured Replies

Last week Highlands put one of their yearly (twice a year) beat downs on the Colonels but this week CovCath was embarrassed and mostly dominated by neighborhood rival Beechwood.

 

After comparing the Dixie common opponent this was hardly the expected result.

 

While you have to give Beechwood a TON of credit is Dave Wirth in trouble at CovCath?

  • Replies 165
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about trouble but I don't see a parade in his honor in Park Hills anytime soon.

.....

 

A) I don't like the feeling of HS coaches being fired for wins and losses.

 

B) I said last week I thought he was fine, in spite of HHS being in his head.

 

C) I've changed my mind about point B.

  • Author
If he is, who want the Cov Cath Job?

 

A Gazillion coaches.

I say absolutely. With the talent walking the halls and the resources he has, its time for the PHM to consider some changes. Sorry just my opinion!!! Actually I say keep him.....:thumb:

A Gazillion coaches.

 

I agree. To answer your question, I believe so.

I think he needs a few more years. He's doing a good job.

I don't know about trouble but I don't see a parade in his honor in Park Hills anytime soon.

 

Unless the villagers are carrying flaming torches and heading for the castle.

I'm sure some CovCath parent is constructing an anonymous email as we speak.

I can tell you I saw more fire from the over matched Harrison County team last night than I saw the week before from CCH @ Highlands. But then again HC was pumped up for homecoming......

 

That falls on Coach.

A Gazillion coaches.

 

Name a few? I bet the list is shorter than you think.

I'm sure some CovCath parent is constructing an anonymous email as we speak.

 

Probably.

  • Author
Name a few? I bet the list is shorter than you think.

 

Come on man!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.