September 22, 201412 yr Trending the wrong way..... Attendance: 56,743 for Bengals vs. Titans on a beautiful sunny day. Attendance 58,574 for Bengals vs Falcons on a beautiful sunny day. Games remaining: Oct 12 Carolina Oct 26 Baltimore Nov 2 Jacksonville Nov 6 Cleveland Dec 7 Pittsburgh Dec 22 Denver Pittsburgh and Denver will be the heaviest attendance and no problem. Baltimore and Cleveland probably not a problem. Carolina and Jacksonville????? Maybe if Bengals route Patriots and are 4-0
September 23, 201412 yr Just to throw in this curveball, attendence at Jacksonville this week vs the Colts, 60,601.
September 23, 201412 yr Hopefully Mike Brown won't send an email saying he thinks it has to do with the demographics "scaring" fans away...Too soon? :ohbrother:
September 23, 201412 yr Hopefully Mike Brown won't send an email saying he thinks it has to do with the demographics "scaring" fans away...Too soon? :ohbrother: Is Clyde showing up on the kiss cam?
September 23, 201412 yr ..... More people telling other people how to spend their money, cracks me up. Go if you want to go. Stay home if you want to stay home. Not going to the game doesn't make you less of a fan.
September 23, 201412 yr ..... More people telling other people how to spend their money, cracks me up. Go if you want to go. Stay home if you want to stay home. Not going to the game doesn't make you less of a fan. Who is this directed toward? Did someone say Bengals are lacking fans? I was just making light of the Atlanta Hawks situation because I think its dumb.
September 23, 201412 yr Who is this directed toward? Did someone say Bengals are lacking fans? I was just making light of the Atlanta Hawks situation because I think its dumb. No one in particular but this ongoing weekly banter about attendance is tiresome. Games are going to sell out on paper, period. If the Bengals win 50 straight games, or go 2-14, I'm not taking my son to a game. I have free seats to each game, but choose not to go. If someone thinks that makes me less of a fan, so be it.
September 23, 201412 yr No one in particular but this ongoing weekly banter about attendance is tiresome. Games are going to sell out on paper, period. If the Bengals win 50 straight games, or go 2-14, I'm not taking my son to a game. I have free seats to each game, but choose not to go. If someone thinks that makes me less of a fan, so be it. If you're free seats ever need someone to fill them.....
September 23, 201412 yr No one in particular but this ongoing weekly banter about attendance is tiresome. Games are going to sell out on paper, period. If the Bengals win 50 straight games, or go 2-14, I'm not taking my son to a game. I have free seats to each game, but choose not to go. If someone thinks that makes me less of a fan, so be it. For me this is a problem to be concerned about. In the past Mike Brown couldnt put a good product on the field so he couldnt be mad if people didnt come. Now going on thefourth straight year with a playoff team they are still fighting to sell out and not only that struggling to meet the 85 percent mark. I dont think Mike Brown would do this. However he is a business man and the thought of going to LA And the money he could make with one of the best teams in the nfl has to be a thought. He would make a crap load more money as compared to having a winning team here that still has trouble getting people to go.
September 23, 201412 yr ..... More people telling other people how to spend their money' date=' cracks me up. Go if you want to go. Stay home if you want to stay home. Not going to the game doesn't make you less of a fan.[/quote'] Beautiful post. My personal favorite are the 'fans' that will never give Mike Brown another dollar...but will jump all over a free ticket.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.