Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doron Lamb Tweet

Featured Replies

Is this news? :lol2: Can somebody post the link from KSR where this tweet was mentioned?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was talking about all of the knowledge and classes that are available, come on PP92. :walk:

He's just talking about girls, duh.

 

If it was John Wall who tweeted that, then there would be no doubt in my mind its what he meant. Some of the stories I heard lol.

He should have said, "If you play D-1 ball you get whatever you want..."

I don't follow Doron on twitter, so this is the first I've seen/heard of the tweet.

 

It could mean a lot of different things, from straight A's to girls to straight cash homie.

 

I will say this: when I was on campus, I knew of several players that would stroll into the bar around 1:30 - 2:00, approach multiple girls and simply say: "Hey, you wanna get out of here?" And it worked.

Poor little Duke and poor little brother everyone picks on them, cry me a river. Furthermore, there aren't 10 people outside of Jefferson Co. that care what Harrel has to say.

I will say this: when I was on campus, I knew of several players that would stroll into the bar around 1:30 - 2:00, approach multiple girls and simply say: "Hey, you wanna get out of here?" And it worked.

 

Gotta love jersey chasers. They're everywhere.

  • Author
Poor little Duke and poor little brother everyone picks on them, cry me a river. Furthermore, there aren't 10 people outside of Jefferson Co. that care what Harrel has to say.

 

 

Nah, only jealous UK fans worry about Duke.

Poor little Duke and poor little brother everyone picks on them, cry me a river. Furthermore, there aren't 10 people outside of Jefferson Co. that care what Harrel has to say.

 

Not being able to read it and not caring are two different things...

Nah, only jealous UK fans worry about Duke.

 

I can't speak for everyone but I don't tend to be jealous of people who have less than me but hey, everyone is jealous of Duke. If you don't believe me just ask them.

Not being able to read it and not caring are two different things...

 

I forgot how relevant Harrel is these days.

I wish I could post some stories of that John Wall 2010 team. Don't really have many stories of any of the other teams except some from that year and some from this past year.

  • Author
I can't speak for everyone but I don't tend to be jealous of people who have less than me but hey, everyone is jealous of Duke. If you don't believe me just ask them.

 

Jealous, concerned, overzealous, whiny, illogical, dramatic. Whatever adjective you want to call it.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/national-basketball-association/plumlee-over-cousins-281125.html

 

 

Thank you all for coming out tonight. Good night and God bless!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.