Rumor: Shawn Hager Out as Sheldon Clark Football Coach

MrKnowitAll

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wOW, this is a crappy situation.

The supt has backed himself into a corner stall on this one. If only a magic button could be pressed to make this all better. If I am the supt, what can I do to straighten this mess out? If it were me, I'd fire up the old spin machine faster than you can say #whatthecraphappenedhere.

Maybe everyone just jumped to conclusions and Hager's firing was only a wild rumor and the truth is he was only given a short suspended. Dangit that is pretty good. This might would be the story that benefits everyone the most? Especially considering all the negative press and local backlash against the BOE?

Oh yeah, baby, I love me some spin machine, it is much better than the Easy button. Stay tuned, yo.

You spin me right round, baby

Right round like a record, baby

Right round round round

Things seem to be escalating on this one.

Board members have spoke out against the Super.

Supposedly pictures were uploaded to Facebook showing the raw sewage.

Parents held a protest wanting Hager reinstated.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the script get flipped on this and Hager be re-instated and the Superintendent be the one on the outside once the dust settles.

The general theme is Hager was fired for standing up for his kids in the light of a health concern that was never remedied.

Good news for Hager!

The Wins and Losses of the past few years are not indicative. I think Hager basically took the approach last year of starting over and his team was ridiculously young... the Winning ways will be back before too long for SC.

The Super has his hands full now. Very poor form on his part and his judgment backfired.

Don't know anything about the situation, but glad the coach got vindicated. However, I can't imagine wanting the job back after that treatment. I understand wanting to do it for the kids, and I applaud him going back. I'm sure there are more than a few people that wouldn't have.