7th region top 5

I forgot CAL.......edit before somebody blows me up.....

1. Male

2. Sacred Heart

3. CAL

4. Ballard

5. Assumption

Where is DuPont Manual on your list?

1. Male

2. Manual

3. Sacred Heart

4. Ballard

5. Waggener/Assumption

Male and Manual are close to being #1 with Sacred Heart close behind.

Why do you have CAL listed in the top 5? They lost their coach and have very young players on the roster.

I don't know why "best" has them there....but losing their coach wont keep a very young but talented group from making some noise just outside the top of the region. They had a very good summer with the new coaches. Their assistant coaches are a MAJOR upgrade...Larry White is a local legend!!!

I don't know why "best" has them there....but losing their coach wont keep a very young but talented group from making some noise just outside the top of the region. They had a very good summer with the new coaches. Their assistant coaches are a MAJOR upgrade...Larry White is a local legend!!!

I watched them play this summer. They do have some young talent, but don't see them being one of the teams that has a legit chance of winning the region.

I wonder how Assumption is going to be this year. Does anyone know if Nora Kiesler is playing? If she plays they have a slight chance to win, but if she isn't playing they have zero shot.

I think they will surprise some people.......they have a pure shooter......best left handed form in the city.....plus they have some athletic kids around her. Size could be an issue.........but you better guard the arc when Conti gets the ball!!!

Best??????? Conti???? Seriously????? Everyone knows the Sampson kid over at SHA is better. PTB you seem to have a grasp on the region, what do you think?

Best??????? Conti???? Seriously????? Everyone knows the Sampson kid over at SHA is better. PTB you seem to have a grasp on the region, what do you think?

Conti is a good player, but unless she improved her shot when playing against defensive pressure then I'll believe it when I see it. Stats don't lie. Samsel hit 43% of her threes last year and attempted around 160 for the year.

Conti is a good player, but unless she improved her shot when playing against defensive pressure then I'll believe it when I see it. Stats don't lie. Samsel hit 43% of her threes last year and attempted around 160 for the year.

Form-wise=no comparison Conti over Samsel (sorry keep saying Sampson)......I think someone will look to change that form in college so she can get the shot off.