August 27, 201412 yr If this is true, no punishment is enough. 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor | Fox News
August 28, 201412 yr :no: :no: :no: "Hayden is accused of raping a minor “almost daily” since March 2013 and taking her virginity when she was 11 years old. TMZ reports the girl is Hayden’s daughter. During an interview with detectives, the alleged victim said she did not report the sexual abuse because she was afraid Hayden would hurt her. The most recent abuse of the now-12-year-old girl occurred during July 2014, according to the documents."
August 28, 201412 yr My understanding if you read both sides of the argument is that his ex reported this out of anger because he left her. The rest of family including his oldest daughter support him. If true I agree there isn't a harsh enough punishment. But it sounds more like a scorned woman putting out false info in anger.
August 28, 201412 yr My understanding if you read both sides of the argument is that his ex reported this out of anger because he left her. The rest of family including his oldest daughter support him. If true I agree there isn't a harsh enough punishment. But it sounds more like a scorned woman putting out false info in anger. Don't like the guy at all and had personal dealing with his company. With that said, #1 way to ruin a persons life is what you see happening right now. If true, shoot him. If not, he will still never fully recover and the accuser will not have much in the way of punishment.
August 28, 201412 yr IF he did it, split his head like a canoe. If he didn't, split hers. wow, how awesome.
August 28, 201412 yr If true' date=' shoot him. If not, he will still never fully recover and the accuser will not have much in the way of punishment.[/quote'] Now, I wouldn't say he should be shot, punished yes, but not shot. I say if you accuse someone of something like this, and you lied about it, you spend a good number of years in prison. As I agree, as if now there isn't much of a punishment for giving false statements that ruined someone's life.
August 28, 201412 yr If not, he will still never fully recover and the accuser will not have much in the way of punishment. Very true. A guy in college is still trying to get away from a false accusation of sexual abuse. She on the other hand has completely escaped any punishment from the false accusation.
August 28, 201412 yr There was a case like this locally a few years ago...husband and wife split up and Teen Step-Daughter then claims she was abused for years. Man proclaimed his innocence but was indicted, arrested and started through the court process. A year or so after it all began and was ready to go to trial the step-daughter admitted she made it up because she and her mom were mad at step-dad. If Hayden did this, he needs to be put in a cell with someone that will do the same to him for the next few years. If he didn't do it, it doesn't matter he's already ruined...but wife/daughter need to be charged.
August 28, 201412 yr Now, I wouldn't say he should be shot, punished yes, but not shot. I say if you accuse someone of something like this, and you lied about it, you spend a good number of years in prison. As I agree, as if now there isn't much of a punishment for giving false statements that ruined someone's life. I agree, but you would have to be careful or victims wouldn't come forward for fear of imprisonment if the case was lost. If it is proven to be a 100% fabrication then yeah, they need to go to jail.
August 28, 201412 yr I read this story awhile ago, maybe 3 weeks or so? I didn't post it as it was said he didn't do anything and it was just the ex trying to ruin him. I did like him in the first season, but now I can't stand him and await for moments he isn't in the scene. But this is wrong.
August 28, 201412 yr I can't stand his Son in Law or Daughter (the one on the show not the accuser), I only watch for the cool guns anymore!
September 2, 201412 yr Damn... if this is true it's really disturbing. I can't stand the drama on the show but the guns they built or restored were pretty cool.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.