Son of Guns owner needs a bullet.

2 Humped Camel

Shouldn't be that hard to determine whether or not the accusations have substance. A simple rape test or similar test will determine whether or not the young girl is still a virgin. If the test proves that she has in fact lost her virginity then something is not right. However, if the test shows other wise than it will be hard to prove anything. Let's just hope it is the case of a woman scorn, if not this is horrible news.

Shouldn't be that hard to determine whether or not the accusations have substance. A simple rape test or similar test will determine whether or not the young girl is still a virgin. If the test proves that she has in fact lost her virginity then something is not right. However, if the test shows other wise than it will be hard to prove anything. Let's just hope it is the case of a woman scorn, if not this is horrible news.

Not to be overly graphic, but there is no "proof" of virginity. People used to base claims about that on whether or not a female's hymen has broken, but that can happen from lots of things...gymnastics, horseback riding...in the days where I worked at a pool in the summer, there was a girl who jumped off the high dive and landed in the water in the wrong way, and that did the deed. There is no "rape test" aside from a rape kit that checks for the accused rapist's DNA, and/or physical evidence of genital trauma - and I would have to assume that if the authorities currently had those things in the case of Mr. Hayden, then the articles would sound much more damning than they do.

Daughter from the show comes out with the same claims as her younger sister...Second Daughter Accuses "Sons of Guns" Star of Rape - Bearing Arms

Stephanie Hayden Ford, one of the stars of the Discovery Channel show “Sons of Guns,” has stepped forward to join her younger sister in accusing their father Will Hayden of multiple counts of rape:

Another one of William Hayden’s daughters is speaking out against the “Sons of Guns” star, saying she was also raped by her father as a child.

After Hayden’s 12-year-old daughter told police she was “orally and vaginally raped” by the gun shop owner, his older daughter, Stephanie Ford, has come forward to say she also suffered sexual abuse, TMZ reports.

Ford, who starred alongside her father on the now canceled Discovery Channel series as Stephanie Hayden, is now reportedly going to police to aid in Hayden’s prosecution, despite coming to his defense last month when the first charges of child molestation were brought against him.

It isn’t uncommon for rape victims—especially victims of multiple or habitual rapes—to have a very difficult time addressing their abuse. Denial is often their first refuge, and they often bear great amounts of guilt and shame.

Stephanie Hayden Ford and her husband have previously hinted that Stephanie was also a victim of Will Hayden, and it appears that she is now ready to make this allegations formally after discussing them with family and close friends.

Hayden is of course presumed innocent in the eyes of the law until his case has been adjudicated by a court, but the allegations of a second victim suggest that their initial victim’s claims have merit, and the family’s choice to distance themselves from Hayden also speaks volumes about what they think occurred.

Hayden’s former company Red Jacket Firearms has been run by Joe Meaux for several years, and Meaux has severed the company’s remaining ties with Will Hayden as a result of allegations.

From the Red Jacket Website...

9/7/2014

(Baton Rouge, La.)–Red Jacket Firearms, LLC's Response to recent charges allegations and arrests of William M. Hayden.

My name is Joseph Meaux and I am the CEO of Red Jacket Firearms LLC. I became the full time manager of Red Jacket Firearms LLC in 2012. When Red Jacket Firearms became nationally known, the exponential increase in business required a different management group. I’ve been leading the charge to run the firearms manufacturing in that group. The TV show “Sons of Guns” was both a blessing and curse for our companies. TV producers want drama and ratings and that allowed little time for the orderly manufacturing of firearms. When the cameras were off we have been doing everything we could to fulfill our obligations to our customers.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was arrested for allegations of child molestation. The allegations were a bombshell for everyone involved. Red Jacket and Red Jacket Firearms, LLC. chose to separate from Will Hayden fully and legally, so that we could operate without his involvement. Will has absolutely no remaining ownership or interest in any Red Jacket Firearms entities.

On August 27th, 2014 Will Hayden was taken into custody and charged with Aggravated Rape of a minor child, which is punishable by life in prison without parole in the State of Louisiana. The entire Red Jacket team is shocked by the unfolding events and allegations but we must recognize at the center of this tragedy is a young girl caught up trying to understand as all of us are. The blue text color that you will see a lot, is the constant reminder and represents such.

I am stepping up and making sure that Red Jacket as a whole has the leadership it needs right now more than ever. I am letting you know that starting today, I am taking on the responsibility to assure all involved end up with the best possible outcome. Everyone at Red Jacket Firearms now has a defined goal – to build the best products we ever have and deliver an exceptional value to our customers. We no longer have a TV show or an individual causing any hindrance. We are now free to do the things that we do best – building and developing firearms, all day every day. We are doing what is right for our family, our employees, our vendors, and our customers. We have added an additional line to our phone system along with a menu structure change. Our website is currently being upgraded to allow customers to track their order in real time and receive feedback, we will have projected delivery dates on custom firearms and we will not be taking orders for accessory items unless they are in stock.

This is a dark hour. Justice will be dealt to those facing judgment. Thankfully the dawn follows for those harmed both personally and professionally. Our hearts and prayers are with those who have suffered through this ordeal. Our team will rise from the ashes to deliver what has been promised.

Joe Meaux, Red Jacket, CEO

Hayden has lost his family and business and now needs to lose his freedom!

I'll wait for evidence and what comes out of a trial before I condemn someone. Family issues can get pretty messy and allegations fly.

I felt that way to begin with, but with a second child now saying this and the company pretty much ditching him it is looking pretty bad for him!