Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hagen Tyler commits to NKU

Featured Replies

Took his official visit this weekend and loved it.

 

Congratulations to Hagen and his family!!!! I was hoping he would stay somewhere close so I can keep tabs on him. His family couldn't be more proud and I imagine they are very happy they'll be able to go to all of his games they can attend.

Edited by PurplePride92

I was a little surprised that he made the decision so soon but, if he likes it, why wait? That takes a lot of pressure off him and will let him focus on and enjoy his senior season.

 

Great kid. Really happy for him and I hope he has a tremendous senior season.

I have absolutely no idea who this kid or the one mentioned on here from Lincoln County is. I just do not follow basketball in that part of Kentucky. The 9th,10th,11th,Eastern Kentucky and Louisville is all I know. Can anyone fill me in?

Which kid from Lincoln County? They have 2 really nice players.

 

This would be a good year to follow the 12th. You won't be disappointed. Should have several top 20 teams and some high level players including a handful of D1 prospects.

 

Tyler is a senior 2 guard. He averaged around 23 (or 24?) last year - while also leading his team in rebounding. I'd say he's probably 6'3" now and is very long. He's an exceptional scorer and has also improved his all around game. He can score in bunches. He should compete for playing time early on at NKU.

Welcome, young man.

 

NKU'85

Congrats to Hagen! Look forward to watching him this season.

NKU is getting a really nice player in Hagan. I almost bet some bigger D1 offers come his way this year. Congrats!!

NKU'85

 

Ditto, Clyde. Wonder if we had any classes together?;)

Making it a priority to see this kid play this year.

Making it a priority to see this kid play this year.

 

Boyle Co plays in Rebuplic bank classic at Lex Cath this year.

Also give his grandfather Jimmy Tyler a lot of credit for Hagen's attitude and development. His values are very evident in the kid and sometimes these people don't get the credit they deserve.

Congrats to Hagen. Kid can fill it up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.