Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Puerto Rico 49

Featured Replies

The 3 referees for all of UK's games in the Bahamas are from Cynthiana. Bart Lenox, John Hampton, & Brent Hampton. Pretty good gig for those guys.

 

I know Bart, but not the other two. Agree good gig for them.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the full line hockey substitutions. You never see that in bball

Much better chemistry with this team than last year.

I really like Ulis. He impressed me in the game more than I thought he would. He's going to see a lot of minutes this year.

I really like Ulis. He impressed me in the game more than I thought he would. He's going to see a lot of minutes this year.

 

I can see him playing alongside the Harrison twins for spells this season.

I loved the full line hockey substitutions. You never see that in bball

 

It was cool but I am not necessarily a fan of it. It sounds great in theory but it is seldom a self-sustaining equation for teams due to foul trouble and varying game plans. Cal likes to go 7-8 deep. You play your best guys but UK sure has a lot of them this season.

What do we know about the opponent? Any good?

 

We saw them s t the bar last night boozing it up. They are having as much fun as the UK fans here. I am at the Dunkin Donuts on their wi-fi now. Cal was here earlier.

  • Author
Cal was here earlier.

 

Tell him Randy says, "Hey."

I know Bart, but not the other two. Agree good gig for them.

 

I don't know Bart personally but a couple of our top golfers at Sag Hollow know him from his high school, and after high school, golf days. He was a solid golfer back in the day.

I loved the full line hockey substitutions. You never see that in bball

 

Dean Smith used to do that with some of his loaded UNC teams.

I really like Ulis. He impressed me in the game more than I thought he would. He's going to see a lot of minutes this year.

 

He will steal all of Hawkins minutes. The only thing Hawkins has over him might be D and that's a slight edge.

Tell him Randy says, "Hey."

 

He said get under the sink and drink your milk!

He said get under the sink and drink your milk!

:lol2:

He will steal all of Hawkins minutes. The only thing Hawkins has over him might be D and that's a slight edge.

 

To me, Hawkins looks like he could be the odd man out. Ulis' defense will only improve. I don't see anyone pickin' the pocket of Ulis, but I can't say the same about Hawkins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.