Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Puerto Rico 49

Featured Replies

Final from the Bahamas.

 

Aaron Harrison leads UK with 15 points. Karl Towns & Alex Poythress both chip in with 10.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Loved how Poythress played. Made a bunch of hustle plays, rebounded well, and was aggressive from the get-go. That's the kind of player he needs to be this year.

 

I also really liked what I saw from Aaron Harrison. I feel like he'll be the Cats top scorer this season. Towns played well, as did Tyler Ulis. UK was sloppy in some spots, but overall I was pleased with how they played.

 

Should face a tougher test tomorrow against the French team.

I recorded the game but haven't yet watched it.

 

What do we know about the opponent? Any good?

Perfect year to be doing these pre season games. This will help the team gel even before the real season starts.

  • Author
What do we know about the opponent? Any good?

 

They're okay, but UK is clearly superior. I recognized a few of the Puerto Rico guys from their college days.

Enjoyed watching this one!!

Loved Ulis! His energy is contagious and he goes hard 100% of the time!

Gotcha, guys. That roster did seem to be older.

  • Author

The 3 referees for all of UK's games in the Bahamas are from Cynthiana. Bart Lenox, John Hampton, & Brent Hampton. Pretty good gig for those guys.

Ulis and Hawkins could disrupt a lot of teams this season. Would be great to see them come in together for short spurts to change the energy of the game.

I really hope Poythress breaks out this season. Play D, run the floor and attack the rim. Towns, Dakari and WCS will be a nightmare for opponents and then add Lyles and Lee and they'll need ambien for a good night of sleep.

Hard to take too much away, but I sure do enjoy watching UK basketball in August.

 

Team seemed like they shared the ball pretty well today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.