Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's starting 5

Featured Replies

And you probably will again when season starts......:lol2:

 

I'm thinking we'll see Dakari/Lee on the floor a lot together & then Willie/Towns on the floor a lot together. Willie & Lee together would be great defensively, but the offense would lack. Opposite is true if you have Dakari/Towns on the floor together.

 

Dakari/Lee & Willie/Towns gives a good frontcourt balance of offense & defense.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again? Heck, I'll probably change it by Saturday. :lol2:

 

It could be after the game today...:sssh:

 

I am still not sure who the starting 5 will be. I believe the twins are set.....then after that you could have several different line ups. Believe Dakari will start the season, but don't see how you can keep Willie on the bench. Still think it will change during the season, part by matchup's.

I believe the twins are set

 

Wholeheartedly agree. The other 3 spots will be up in the air until the first game & probably even throughout the duration of the season.

 

Hopefully UK's depth will create an "iron sharpens iron" effect for each of the players as the season progresses. That's the ideal, at least.

Harrison

Harrison

Poythress

Towns

WCS

I don't think it will matter what the lineup is with the exception of 3 or 4 games this season. The beauty is now that you're not handicapped by a Harrow or sulking Harrison, or a frosh that doesn't know where to be or what to do. Cal has options all down the bench.

Right now I don't know if it matters who starts or even who plays with who, except in a few games this season. Cal can attack in waves and just wear 90% of the teams down physically and mentally.

Bilas said you could split this team in half and still have 2 top 20 teams. There is some talent on this team.

I'm thinking we'll see Dakari/Lee on the floor a lot together & then Willie/Towns on the floor a lot together. Willie & Lee together would be great defensively, but the offense would lack. Opposite is true if you have Dakari/Towns on the floor together.

 

Dakari/Lee & Willie/Towns gives a good frontcourt balance of offense & defense.

 

What about Lyles? :D

 

 

Man this team is loaded!!! :lol:

He could start a different 5 every game and it wouldn't matter on this team. It's the deepest UK team I've seen in my 50+ years of watching them. Even deeper than '96, and I'd thought I'd never be able to say that.

What happened to Willie?

 

Hurt his foot in the NCAA. Had surgery a week after for a stress fracture.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.