Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's starting 5

Featured Replies

  • Author

This team will be special. They will go down as one of the best to ever play in my opinion. The amount of talent and depth on this team is absurd.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough to judge a team off 1 game (with two key bigs on the bench) but this team looks to have more than enough pieces to make another deep run in march.

Talent is off the charts....

 

Alex P played as well as I've seen the guy play. Very active on the boards.

The twins looked like they did last March. Very solid.

Towns should be a star. Very soft touch for a kid his size.

Dakari looked great. Looks like he spent most of his off season on a treadmill. Seemed much quicker.

Marcus Lee actually looked like a basketball player and not just a tall guy who could jump high. Looks like he has added some muscle as well.

Ulis is going to be a blast to watch for 4 years. Very quick hands on defense and seems to be the type of guy that gets as much enjoyment out of throwing a lob as he does scoring a bucket.

 

This team should be incredible if they can all check their egos at the door. Too much talent and size not to.

Ulis will be a HUGE FAN Favorite, maybe as big of a fan favorite as there has been in several years!

According to Matt Jones Cal is going with the Harrisons, Ullis, Lee, and Towns for the starting 5. That's surprising to me, but it makes some sense if Cal is going to sub 5 for 5

He ended up starting The Harrisons, AP, Booker and Dakari.

PG - Andrew Harrison

SG - Aaron Harrison

SF - Alex Poythress

PF - Karl-Anthony Towns

C - Dakari Johnson

 

6 - Tyler Ulis

7 - Marcus Lee

8 - Dominique Hawkins

9 - Derek Willis

10 - Devin Booker

 

Out:

Willie Cauley-Stein

Trey Lyles

 

No way is Booker No. 10. That kid is so much better than people realize (yet).

 

And I'm talking about the season, not the Bahamas trip.

Ulis will be a HUGE FAN Favorite, maybe as big of a fan favorite as there has been in several years!

 

He and Booker I know are going to be favorites of mine this year.

He and Booker I know are going to be favorites of mine this year.

 

I've tried telling anyone who will listen. I watched Booker score 43 points against triple teams. He does all the little things that coaches love too...always makes the right cut to get open, knows how to fake, fundamentally sound. I've been singing his praises for 2 years.

  • Author

He ended up starting The Harrisons, AP, Booker and Dakari.

 

Yup, I like that lineup, the second five wasn't a noticeable dropoff. Of course we have two more bigs to throw into the equasion too. This team should be extremely fun to watch.

I feel it will be Twins, AP, Towns and Willie. Could see Lyles in for AP simply because the energy plays AP makes are perfect for off the bench.

I feel it will be Twins, AP, Towns and Willie. Could see Lyles in for AP simply because the energy plays AP makes are perfect for off the bench.

 

 

Lyles is going to be behind everyone this year with not practicing this summer and Willie to some extent. Hard to keep Booker off the floor IMO.

 

Believe we will see different starters, depending on the matchups.

No way is Booker No. 10. That kid is so much better than people realize (yet).

 

And I'm talking about the season, not the Bahamas trip.

 

I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying I expected him to be down the depth chart on this trip. He's the guy you hear about having some of the most to do when you see practice reports, etc.

If this group of guys play as a team look out. Loved the enthuisiasm, picking each other up lots of energy. UK fans should have a fun season.

I've changed my mind from a month or so ago:

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

Dakari Johnson

Marcus Lee

Alex Poythress

I've changed my mind from a month or so ago:

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

Dakari Johnson

Marcus Lee

Alex Poythress

 

And you probably will again when season starts......:lol2:

And you probably will again when season starts......:lol2:

 

Again? Heck, I'll probably change it by Saturday. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.