Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Scenes From a Movie

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler alert but if you haven't seen it by now, you never will:

 

THAT moment in No Way Out when you discover HE REALLY IS YURI!!!

Agreed on Major League:

Dorn don't give me anymore of that ole' bull:poop:

 

Captain Phillips; the whole sniper scene just crazy

This scene from Steel Magnolias

Shelby: Whenever any of us asked you what you wanted for us when we grew up what did you say?

M'Lynn: Shelby, I'm not in the mood to play games.

Shelby: Just tell me what you said, Mama, what did you say?

M'Lynn: The only thing I have ever said to you, ever, is that I want you to be happy.

Shelby: Okay, the one thing that would make me happy is to have a baby. If I could adopt one I would, but I can't. I'm going to have a baby, and I wish you'd be happy too.

M'Lynn: I'll tell you what I wish. Well, I don't know what I wish.

Shelby: Mama, I don't know why you have to make everything so difficult. I look at having a baby as the opportunity of a lifetime. Sure there may be risk involved, but that's true for anybody. But you get through it and life goes on. And when it's all said and done there will be a little piece of immortality with Jackson's good looks and my sense of style, I hope. Please, please I need your support. I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

Dennis Hopper's speech in "True Romance"

The maternity ward scene with Glenn Close and Robert Redford in "The Natural"

The tunnel scene in the dam in "The Fugitive"

The ending car chase in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"

The Christopher Walken watch scene from "Pulp Fiction"

  • Author

One of the final scenes in Angels in the Outfield when the whole stadium is giving Mel Clark the "angel sign".

The final moments of Almost Famous when Russell thinks he's going to see Penny Lane and ends up at William's house for the Rolling Stone interview. A perfect cap for a movie that I absolutely love.

 

The first time you watched the Sixth Sense and realized Bruce Willis was dead.

About anytime they cut to Bob Uecker in Major League, I'm ready to laugh. But Major League had a lot of great scenes.

 

The first scene in Rocky II, "Rocky, do you think there's brain damage."

"I don't know, I don't see any." etc. Very funny scene.

 

"Demented, and sad, but social." scene from The Breakfast Club. Could easily pick others.

 

Love the Mike Tyson hotel room scene in The Hangover.

 

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

Charlie Donovan: Most of these guys never had a prime.

Rachel Phelps: The fact is we lost our two best players to free agency. We haven't won a pennant in over thirty-five years, we haven't placed higher than fourth in the last fifteen. Obviously it's time for some changes.

Board Member 2: This guy here is dead!

Rachel Phelps: Cross him off, then!

 

 

Harry Doyle: Heywood leads the league in most offensive categories, including nose hair. When this guy sneezes, he looks like a party favor.

 

 

Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?

Rick Vaughn: California Penal...

 

 

Harry Doyle: [Vaughn is coming out to pitch] So, here is Rick Vaughn, the one they call the "Wild Thing". So, he sets and deals.

[Vaughn throws a wild pitch]

Harry Doyle: Just a bit outside, he tried the corner and missed.

[Vaughn throws another wild pitch]

Harry Doyle: Ball 4.

[Vaughn throws another wild pitch]

Harry Doyle: Ball 8.

[Vaughn throws another wild pitch]

Harry Doyle: Low, and he walks the bases loaded on 12 straight pitches. How can these guys lay off pitches that close?

 

 

 

 

 

When Jack drowns in Titanic​.

 

Talk about a hypocrite. "Stay with me, Rose. Don't you leave me..." guess who didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

Talk about a hypocrite. "Stay with me, Rose. Don't you leave me..." guess who didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

While I don't like the movie, I am partial to the scene in A Christmas Story when Randy falls down in his snowsuit and can't get back up on his own. Gets me every time. :D :lol2:

While I don't like the movie, I am partial to the scene in A Christmas Story when Randy falls down in his snowsuit and can't get back up on his own. Gets me every time. :D :lol2:

 

 

The most blasphemous six consecutive words I've ever read on BGP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.