BGP group golf outing?

BigVMan23

Hey, why don't we have a BGP group golf outing? Ever been done before? Seems like we have several on here that play golf...and even for the ones that don't I'm sure they can come and hang out...eat, drink, have a good time. Come on guys, lets get something in the works here.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey' date=' why don't we have a BGP group golf outing? Ever been done before? Seems like we have several on here that play golf...and even for the ones that don't I'm sure they can come and hang out...eat, drink, have a good time. Come on guys, lets get something in the works here.[/quote']

Why do I now have visions of Caddyshack's caddy day at the pool?

Hey, why don't we have a BGP group golf outing? Ever been done before? Seems like we have several on here that play golf...and even for the ones that don't I'm sure they can come and hang out...eat, drink, have a good time. Come on guys, lets get something in the works here.

I saw the video of the last outing, and I am told we will not be allowed carts. :jump:

I would play but location is going to be the key. Any ideas? Lexington or NKY?

Wouldn't matter to me...I think it would depend on who would be able to step in and organize it...if someone closer to NKY did, then they would probably have better connections up that way and would more than likely take place there. Vice versa for someone in the CKY area. Personally I'd be willing to go wherever we could get it organized.

Don't make statements like that until you watch me play golf.

Putt-ing with the leg of broken fishnet stockings lamp may prove to be difficult…I'll let you borrow my suns red rider bb gun to improve accuracy. Count me in with notice so I can put in for a vacation day or two…:) Sounds like a great time!