10th Region Pairings and Predictions

Usually a higher scoring game benifits whoever has the best player on the floor, especially if that player is a guard. No disrespect to Kyle Howard, but I think Knowles is slightly better.....

That is a very broad and general but legitimate explanation. Either way I see GRC by big. Excellent preview as always.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

February 1979 Pendleton 122 Augusta 31

That was a few Years ago:sleep:

How about last year, I can't find the final score but I think Augusta had only 18 Pts the whole game.

I don't expect that to happen again. Pendelton will know we were in the Feildhouse regardless of the outcome.

Good luck to All teams Boys and Girls

Clark looks to be tough in this region. After some great Distict play they could steam ahead and take that and move ahead to the state tournement.

They might look tough in the district, but they look like the third best team in the region.

My first round picks. JMO

GRC wins over Scott: SH has no one on their team who can come anywhere close to defending Knowles. Plus GRC is to deep for them.

Pendleton wins over Augusta: PC just to big and fast for the Panthers. I believe JV gets a lot of playing time in this one.

Montgomery wins over Bishop Brossart: This one is a tough game to pick. This is my 1st round upset pick.

Mason Co. wins over Deming: The Royals can name their score. JV gets a lot of playing time.

Good luck to all the teams in the Tournament.

Go PC Wildcats Get-R-Done

Does anyone know if they are going to clear the gym after the games. I am asking this because the times are set with so much time in between.

Good luck to all the teams this week, but my heart is going out to the WILDCATS of PENDLETON COUNTY!!!!!

I believe it will be Pendleton and Clark in the Championship.