10th Region Pairings and Predictions

I dont think anyone could have said it better than that. Alot of people tend to forget that these are just teenagers doing what they love.

I agree. My heart goes out to the players , especially the seniors crying or very emotional because it is their last game...no matter who they play for.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a lot of you are giving the finals to Mason and Clark.Clark may not win their first game much less their second to get to the finals.Mason has a cakewalk to the finals.

Why not just have Pendleton and Clark play Saturday morning, to see who plays Mason Saturday night?? Looks like any others--Need not apply!! Think of the gas money they could save all the rest of us!!

Why not just have Pendleton and Clark play Saturday morning, to see who plays Mason Saturday night?? Looks like any others--Need not apply!! Think of the gas money they could save all the rest of us!!

Look for some/a upset.....just hope it is not my cards in the first game..:D

I disagree, I think that Scott can give Clark a tough game, there chances rest on Kyle Howard's shoulders however, I hear Clark has good guard play and Scott is prone to costly turnovers from their guards.