10th Region Pairings and Predictions

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a very tough draw for Clark - and a very easy draw for Mason.

Actually not a very good draw for Pendelton either as I could see Clark winning it.

This time of year you have to play ball every game.PC along with everyone else.Mason got the best draw but Brossart or Montgomery could beat them if they don't play ball.Look for Scott to show up against Clark and give them a good game.

This time of year you have to play ball every game.PC along with everyone else.Mason got the best draw but Brossart or Montgomery could beat them if they don't play ball.Look for Scott to show up against Clark and give them a good game.

Yeah.....well....

Ok, fair enough. :dancingpa

I'm sure Mason couldn't be happier w/ their draw.

GRC got absolutely the worst possible draw.

Montgomery Co. probably got the best draw they could hope for.

I have to disagree, I think that Brossart got the worst possible draw. I can really see Coach Rison giving the Mustangs fits in this 1st round matchup. I also see Clark County beating Mason County in the finals this year...

I have to disagree, I think that Brossart got the worst possible draw. I can really see Coach Rison giving the Mustangs fits in this 1st round matchup. I also see Clark County beating Mason County in the finals this year...

I think Clark Co will beat Mason in the finals as well, but they did get the worst possible draw.

I'm sure Brossart isn't happy w/ their draw either.

Does anyone know if they are going to clear the gym after the games. I am asking this because the times are set with so much time in between.

Good luck to all the teams this week, but my heart is going out to the WILDCATS of PENDLETON COUNTY!!!!!

PC has got the dream draw, We don't have to play Mason or Brossart till the finals. Both teams get up for us everytime we play. Just goes to show that Coach Biggs is a great and LUCKY Coach!!

Cats back to Rupp!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if they are going to clear the gym after the games. I am asking this because the times are set with so much time in between.

Good luck to all the teams this week, but my heart is going out to the WILDCATS of PENDLETON COUNTY!!!!!

They have decided to clear the gym from what I heard from a Brossart person!