Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ 20 years later Guilty or Not Guilty

Was/Is OJ Guilty 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Was/Is OJ Guilty

    • I thought he was guilty then and still do
      98%
    • I thought he was innocent then but now think he was guilty
      0%
      0
    • I thought he was innocent then and still do
      1%
    • I thought he was guilty then but now think he was innocent
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a side note. Everyone thinks that Goodman and Brown arrived at her place together. Goodman had actually drawn the short straw and was only returning glasses to her that she had left at the restraunt he worked at. Wrong place, wrong time, incredibly unfortunate. I think that he could have killed both as a result of the lapse in time. OJ stabs her, Goldman walks in on it, sees the dead body, gets suprised and stabbed as well.

 

Again, the LAPD blew this case. If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at those loose cannons. OJ Simpson was not guilty not b/c he didn't do it. He was not guilty b/c the LAPD was sloppy w/ evidence in their possession and a loose cannon detective who couldn't wait for proper procedure.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also believe that it doesn't matter what the evidence says. OJ was guilty before the trial started in the eyes of many.

I also believe that it doesn't matter what the evidence says. OJ was guilty before the trial started in the eyes of many.

 

Well, yeah. Had the Bronco chase not happened it would have been really interesting to see. OJ was liked by the white community prior to the murder. He lost a lot of people when he didn't turn himself in right away.

I also believe that it doesn't matter what the evidence says. OJ was guilty before the trial started in the eyes of many.

 

Maybe, maybe not, I don't know about that. But personally, as for me I was an OJ fan and when news first broke, my initial reaction was that there was no way OJ did it, though I understood why he had to be looked at initially as a suspect. I just figured he would be looked at and cleared and things would move on. As evidence was released and the longer things drug along, the more my initial feelings changed. I would garner a bet that a LOT of people started out the same way I did, but I have no way to prove it.

I also believe that it doesn't matter what the evidence says. OJ was guilty before the trial started in the eyes of many.
I think you are discounting how popular the Juice was. He cultivated the climate to make anyone question his innocence by becoming a fugitive of the law and threatening to kill himself.
I also believe that it doesn't matter what the evidence says. OJ was guilty before the trial started in the eyes of many.
He was guilty before the trial and people did not reach that conclusion unreasonably. Being found legally not guilty is not the same as being innocent of a heinous crime. OJ deserved the death penalty.

 

Fleeing the police and threatening suicide were not the actions most innocent men would have taken.

This trial only exposed the flaws in the greatest system of justice in the world. What can you do? Once pronounced innocent though the system went after him. Didn't think that was fair.

He was guilty before the trial and people did not reach that conclusion unreasonably. Being found legally not guilty is not the same as being innocent of a heinous crime. OJ deserved the death penalty.

 

Fleeing the police and threatening suicide were not the actions most innocent men would have taken.

 

I was going to college at UK at the time. Nobody there knew OJ as the RB he was OJ the actor. A majority of people I talked to everyday had him guilty before the trial.

He was guilty before the trial and people did not reach that conclusion unreasonably. Being found legally not guilty is not the same as being innocent of a heinous crime. OJ deserved the death penalty.

 

Fleeing the police and threatening suicide were not the actions most innocent men would have taken.

 

Innocent before proven guilty? He was never proven guilty obviously.

This trial only exposed the flaws in the greatest system of justice in the world. What can you do? Once pronounced innocent though the system went after him. Didn't think that was fair.

 

He is in jail now for stealing back his own memorabilia that someone ripped off from him. I agree with you 100%.

I also believe that it doesn't matter what the evidence says. OJ was guilty before the trial started in the eyes of many.

 

That's the case with most high profile trials. I assume you still think George Zimmerman was guilty.

Innocent before proven guilty? He was never proven guilty obviously.
The people who believed OJ was guilty based on his behavior before the trial were correct. Courts cannot find people innocent, they find them not guilty based on basis of reasonable doubt. Courts make mistakes, and reasonable people believe that OJ slaughtered two people in cold blood after carefully planning their murder.
Innocent before proven guilty? He was never proven guilty obviously.

 

The same holds true for George Zimmerman. Since his acquittal it's deemed news worthy if he breaks wind loudly in a public place.

That's the case with most high profile trials. I assume you still think George Zimmerman was guilty.

 

Yep. I think he is racist also. Got away with murder. At least we know he was at the murder scene.

The people who believed OJ was guilty based on his behavior before the trial were correct. Courts cannot find people innocent, they find them not guilty based on basis of reasonable doubt. Courts make mistakes, and reasonable people believe that OJ slaughtered two people in cold blood after carefully planning their murder.

 

Good point. Reasonable people believe George Zimmerman was a racist who killed an unarmed black kid while acting as an over zealous and racist neighborhood watch captain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.