Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ 20 years later Guilty or Not Guilty

Was/Is OJ Guilty 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Was/Is OJ Guilty

    • I thought he was guilty then and still do
      98%
    • I thought he was innocent then but now think he was guilty
      0%
      0
    • I thought he was innocent then and still do
      1%
    • I thought he was guilty then but now think he was innocent
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

No, there was doubt as brought by the defense team. I'm talking about cases where the killer is captured and there is NO doubt they did it. Our Sheriff was murdered in front of 150 people and the killer was captured with the gun and riding the same motorcycle he fled on within 10 minutes...No Doubt he was guilty...none.

 

Believe it or not there are more cases than not that are 100% sure, then there are some decided just on a preponderance of the evidence.

 

Believe me...more than just unborn babies deserve to die.

 

I can't even begin to address the first part of your post. The last sentence is so.....snarky?....I don't think unborn babies deserve to die.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't think unborn babies deserve to die.
Good to know, I thought you had always been on the side of it's a woman's body and she can choose abortion if she wants to for any reason. Chief complaint with DP is that an innocent person may be put to death, all babies are innocent yet we as a society allow 1,000,000 abortions a year in this country.

 

Sorry for being "Snarky" but there are people that are absolutely guilty beyond any doubt, if a jury decides they deserve the death penalty I'm OK with that...if a jury isn't comfortable with the DP they have the option of Life in Prison and I'm fine with that also.

Good to know, I thought you had always been on the side of it's a woman's body and she can choose abortion if she wants to for any reason. Chief complaint with DP is that an innocent person may be put to death, all babies are innocent yet we as a society allow 1,000,000 abortions a year in this country.

 

Sorry for being "Snarky" but there are people that are absolutely guilty beyond any doubt, if a jury decides they deserve the death penalty I'm OK with that...if a jury isn't comfortable with the DP they have the option of Life in Prison and I'm fine with that also.

 

I'm on the side that says that overturning Roe v. Wade will not end abortion. I'm on the side BEGGING people to get involved in resolving the issues leading to unwanted pregnancies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.