Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Players On Your Most Hated Rival's Teams

Featured Replies

Yes.

 

 

 

Yes.

 

Either way... I'm glad to hear from you. Things had been a little quiet since basketball season ended and I'd begun to think you'd forgotten about me.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Petty. :walk:

 

As Andre 3000 once sang... "I'm just being honest". :walk:

The only kid I despised ever in college basketball was Marshall Henderson. He's either undiagnosed, or misdiagnosed.

Below is the list of guys I enjoyed watching during their time at Xavier...

 

I am beside myself at Getslow and RP for liking this nonsensical and horrifically short-sighted post. I'm officially protesting both of them.

I am beside myself at Getslow and RP for liking this nonsensical and horrifically short-sighted post. I'm officially protesting both of them.

 

I'm in your head... :banana:

I'd begun to think you'd forgotten about me.

 

That is impossible.

 

I'm officially protesting both of them.

 

It's about time.

Petty. :walk:

 

Not petty at all. I'm with GT. I have not enjoyed watching a single athlete while they played for X.

 

As far as my list:

 

UK- John Wall

UL-Alvin Sims

UL - Russ and Ding

UT - Lofton and Stokes

UF - Patrick Young and I've grown to like Noah.

Ernie and Bernie Show (Ernie Grunfeld and Bernard King UofTenn)

 

I know, I'm old.

Phil Ford (UNC) - I hated Dean Smith's four-corner offense but watching Phil Ford run it was a thing of beauty. Ten minutes to go, Phil Ford with the ball in his hands and a one point lead - the game was over.

 

Magic Johnson (Michigan State) -Johnson and Larry Bird played the game the way that would have made Naismith happy.

 

Bill Walton (UCLA) - I never really liked Walton but he was the most dominant college center that I ever saw play and it is hard not to admire near perfect performances, no matter who the player is.

 

Dave Sorenson (Ohio State) - A 6'9" center who hit hook shots from the free throw line.

 

Glenn Robinson (Purdue) - Dominated the Big 10 while overshadowing Michigan's Fab 5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.