Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Things We Will Hear Calipari Say Repeatedly

Featured Replies

See?

 

All I know is that in a thread about your beloved UK Wildcats, you managed to bring up... me. You can peg me with whatever intentions or emotions you want, but I'M IN YOUR HEAD NOW RANDY PARKER.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I'm so getslow right now it's ridiculous.

 

Sorry G, but this is funny. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

All I know is that in a thread about your beloved UK Wildcats, you managed to bring up... me. You can peg me with whatever intentions or emotions you want, but I'M IN YOUR HEAD NOW RANDY PARKER.

 

It's not good for you to be so Getslow, Getslow.

I'll tell you one thing this has be one heck of a Getslow day here in the ER.

It's not good for you to be so Getslow, Getslow.

 

Take it easy, kid. Don't get all Doogie Howser on me and tell me that all this rage is getting my heart rate up or something. Don't you worry about me... I'm fine.

 

...

 

:rolleyes:

 

...

 

:irked:

 

...

 

:rage:

:lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I'm so getslow right now it's ridiculous.

 

Et tu, Ninety-Two?

"Most scrutinized team........." (I hope this does not become an issue next season).

He'll say, "Pour me another bourbon. Neat."

Press conference after national championship #9 and Cal's 2nd title.

 

"I've never coached a team with this much talent, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

Man I was excited about last years team. Will be about this years team too. Believe right now that Booker will be one of my favorites.( He went out of his way to be nice to me at the SEC tourney)

  • Author
Man I was excited about last years team. Will be about this years team too. Believe right now that Booker will be one of my favorites.( He went out of his way to be nice to me at the SEC tourney)

 

How come you are always choosing the people that I think will be my favorites too? Although, I never meet them in person haha!

How come you are always choosing the people that I think will be my favorites too? Although, I never meet them in person haha!

 

:lol2: Believe we like the players as people, not just ball players. It was funny after I had my picture made with Booker at the SEC tourney, people were coming up to me asking who he was........:eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.