Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Things We Will Hear Calipari Say Repeatedly

Featured Replies

The haters still going hate. They sure be a jealous bunch.:sssh:

 

Haha I figured the first rebuttal would be a lot harsher than that.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After today's announcement he probably just dropped the mic and walked off...

 

....then went in the backroom and started stitching the banner.

The haters still going hate. They sure be a jealous bunch.:sssh:

 

Jealous doesn't accurately describe the emotions I have right now. It's a mixture of jealousy, anger, depression and rage. There needs to be a word for that.

Jealous doesn't accurately describe the emotions I have right now. It's a mixture of jealousy, anger, depression and rage. There needs to be a word for that.

 

There is.

 

And that word is: Getslow.

:lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I'm so getslow right now it's ridiculous.

:lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I'm so getslow right now it's ridiculous.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Who is this woman in Winchester that keeps having my boys over for dinner?

 

:lol2:

There is.

 

And that word is: Getslow.

 

Dislike.

:lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I'm so getslow right now it's ridiculous.

 

Dislike.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

Keep chuckling, chucklehead.

 

I'll remember this... I'll remember it forever.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keep chuckling, chucklehead.

 

I'll remember this... I'll remember it forever.

 

Sound off like you got a pair. Sound off like...well, like Pavarotti would.

This thread is about the awful John Calipari and all the awful things he's going to say to the awful players at his awful university and I'll thank the lot of you to stay out of my affairs.

Jealous doesn't accurately describe the emotions I have right now. It's a mixture of jealousy, anger, depression and rage. There needs to be a word for that.

 

There is.

 

And that word is: Getslow.

 

This thread is about the awful John Calipari and all the awful things he's going to say to the awful players at his awful university and I'll thank the lot of you to stay out of my affairs.

 

See?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.