Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does it mean....

Featured Replies

Since the twins haven't scheduled a presser for tomorrow that they are probably coming back? I don't think they will schedule one for Saturday or Sunday. I could be wrong. Thoughts?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anybody knows. The smart move, IMO, is for the two of them to return.

I don't think anybody knows. The smart move, IMO, is for the two of them to return.

 

Agree. On what they will do.....just wait and see.....

They gone............

I think we hear something today. I don't see them announcing anything one way or the other tomorrow, as it would take the spotlight off the Spring Game. I don't see Cal doing that to Stoops.

I think we hear something today. I don't see them announcing anything one way or the other tomorrow, as it would take the spotlight off the Spring Game. I don't see Cal doing that to Stoops.

 

I pretty much agree with you, especially your last comment about Cal. The only way it doesn't happen today is if Cal really is in the dark about their decision.

I predict the twins don't make an announcement. They just send in the paperwork to the NBA, and slip off to Texas.

Not necessarily but as of 9 a.m. Friday...still no press conference announcement.

I predict the twins don't make an announcement. They just send in the paperwork to the NBA, and slip off to Texas.

 

I could see them doing it like that if they declare. I still think they come back though.

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Calipari tells Nashville radio station he met with the Harrison Twins 30 minutes ago on their decision

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Calipari tells Nashville radio station he met with the Harrison Twins 30 minutes ago on their decision

 

With no mention of a press conference still. Hmmmm....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.