Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does it mean....

Featured Replies

I'm changing my prediction. I think they leave.

 

From what I've gathered from various twitter accounts, etc.: Twins want to come back. Daddy Harrison wants them in the NBA.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to believe it will be announced one way or the other today.

 

If you made me guess I'd say they are leaving although I can't understand their logic.

I'm changing my prediction. I think they leave.

 

From what I've gathered from various twitter accounts, etc.: Twins want to come back. Daddy Harrison wants them in the NBA.

 

I'm with you.

I'm with you.

 

I say that keeping in mind that Sr. wanted them at Maryland, and the Twins wanted Kentucky, and they got their way. :idunno:

I say that keeping in mind that Sr. wanted them at Maryland, and the Twins wanted Kentucky, and they got their way. :idunno:

 

True.

Matt Jones evidently said on his radio show that Cal gave both of them a hug & said he supported whatever decision they make.

I'm with you.

 

I don't think people on twitter know what is going on... I think everyone is just guessing.

I don't think people on twitter know what is going on... I think everyone is just guessing.

 

A lot of them don't, but there are a handful that I think are pretty solid.

A lot of them don't, but there are a handful that I think are pretty solid.

 

So I remember reading that the dad talked to them before the SEC tournament, said just to have fun, stop worrying about the nba, they are fine financially, etc. Now, we hear the dad wants them to go for financial reasons primarily... which is it?

So I remember reading that the dad talked to them before the SEC tournament, said just to have fun, stop worrying about the nba, they are fine financially, etc. Now, we hear the dad wants them to go for financial reasons primarily... which is it?

 

I think it could be both.

Dad lost Maryland battle but looks like he will win NBA battle. He's ready to be an agent and get his cut.

Neither one of them are ready for the NBA. One can't shoot and neither one of them can play defense. Another year in college would benefit both of them. Good luck in the D-league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.