April 25, 201412 yr @WojYahooNBA: Aaron and Andrew Harrison have decided against NBA Draft, will return to Kentucky for sophomore seasons, sources tell Yahoo Sports. But I would love it.
April 25, 201412 yr Brett Dawson @BDawsonRivals 2m Best NBA reporter in the biz MT @WojYahooNBA: Aaron and Andrew Harrison have decided against NBA Draft, will return to Kentucky
April 25, 201412 yr ^He's right about 99% of the time. Let's hope this isn't the 1%... Just read some things about him on twitter....seems to report very accurately.
April 25, 201412 yr Just read some things about him on twitter....seems to report very accurately. Yep. I will say, IMO, it's poor form to break it 30 minutes before they're scheduled to announce it though. JMO.
April 25, 201412 yr Yep. I will say, IMO, it's poor form to break it 30 minutes before they're scheduled to announce it though. JMO. Hard for him to sit on some news like that.
April 25, 201412 yr Yep. I will say, IMO, it's poor form to break it 30 minutes before they're scheduled to announce it though. JMO. That's what twitter is all about, unfortunately. Try watching the NBA draft & following it on twitter. It's awful. Every pick is tweeted out 30 seconds before it's announced on live TV.
April 25, 201412 yr Hard for him to sit on some news like that. Oh, I totally get him doing it, but still sucks.
April 25, 201412 yr Oh, I totally get him doing it, but still sucks. Any link where we can listen/watch?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.