Garrard County Coaching Position Open

They Boys and Girls teams have both found their coaches, and will be announced at The Grand Theatre on Monday at 4:00. I know who the boys coach will be but not sure about the girls. See everybody Monday!

I heard the boys coach is going to be last years Mercer coach and the girls coach is from Lexington Catholic. If it is those two wonder how long they will stay around!!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the boys coach is going to be last years Mercer coach and the girls coach is from Lexington Catholic. If it is those two wonder how long they will stay around!!!!!

I can promise you the boys coach is not Brian Britt, Mercer's coach from last year. Keep guessing...😬😬

Would be great if Shawn Conley (current Lincoln assistant) applied. Great coach and even better person. Has head coaching experience and would do well at Garrard.

With his son heading into his senior year at Lincoln, I would be very surprised if Conley applied anywhere.

With his son heading into his senior year at Lincoln, I would be very surprised if Conley applied anywhere.

I thought the same thing but then I thought of Perry going to Garrard with his son going into his Senior year so I thought I would throw it out there. I think Shawn is a heck of a person and coach.

They Boys and Girls teams have both found their coaches, and will be announced at The Grand Theatre on Monday at 4:00. I know who the boys coach will be but not sure about the girls. See everybody Monday!

I was thinking today was Monday. So we have to wait until next Monday until it is made public?

Whomever it may be, I hope that the coach realizes what a great district and region this is to coach in, and will stay. I think who they got will be a good hire. Since Mullins has stepped in as superintendent, GC all around school system has drastically improved, and I think this hire will only help that. That is my take.

Whomever it may be, I hope that the coach realizes what a great district and region this is to coach in, and will stay. I think who they got will be a good hire. Since Mullins has stepped in as superintendent, GC all around school system has drastically improved, and I think this hire will only help that. That is my take.

Oh I thought the way you talked you knew who is was??? Mullins is doing a super job....just need a few more changes and it wold get a whole lot better.

Never understood why they try to keep everything such a secret. You would think they are trying to steal something.