UK : Football Final 4 or Basketball Title

Clyde

No, make football earn their own.

I don't think you followed what I was saying.

If you could pick only one would you want UK football to EARN their way to the new Final 4 or for UK b-ball to win another championship?

Basketball. Now if you're talking a basketball title for a football title, I may take football. But not just a trip to the Final Four.

"Just a trip to the final 4?"

Wow. It's not like 64 teams will be invited. 4 teams get invited. Top 4 teams in the country.

It's a no brainer for me.

"Just a trip to the final 4?"

Wow. It's not like 64 teams will be invited. 4 teams get invited. Top 4 teams in the country.

It's a no brainer for me.

Yeah just the Final Four. I'm not trading that for a title in either sport. In the end, its all about the rings.

I don't think you followed what I was saying.

If you could pick only one would you want UK football to EARN their way to the new Final 4 or for UK b-ball to win another championship?

Maybe not, but I interpreted your post #1 to be to trade of one of the PAST basketball championships for a FUTURE football Final 4. Nothing in my mind would be worth losing one of the eight previous titles. However, if you are really indicating a CHOICE between a FUTURE basketball championship or a FUTURE football Final 4, then, of course, I pick football.