Cov Cath Freshman Football

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Walters son is bringing a friend with him to Cov Cath about the same size as he is? Does anyone know who that could be?

I wondered where he was going to send his boy. I know a few years back he was all set sending him to Cooper but got upset when Coach Borchers wouldn't make Joe a coach on the team. He didn't need to, he had and has one of the best line coaches in the area hands down in Coach Burnett. So rumor is Joe Walters refused to let his son go to Cooper which is sad IMO.

I wondered where he was going to send his boy. I know a few years back he was all set sending him to Cooper but got upset when Coach Borchers wouldn't make Joe a coach on the team. He didn't need to, he had and has one of the best line coaches in the area hands down in Coach Burnett. So rumor is Joe Walters refused to let his son go to Cooper which is sad IMO.

Is Walters going to be coaching at CCH? If not, I put this in the rumors that don't make sense category. If he is going to coach at CCH, it gives this a lot of credibility.

Is Walters going to be coaching at CCH? If not, I put this in the rumors that don't make sense category. If he is going to coach at CCH, it gives this a lot of credibility.

I don't know if he will be an assistant there or not. I just k ow, and it could all be rumor for all I know, but I heard this 3 years ago long before a decision where his son would play was in concrete. The fact that he isn't sending him to Cooper to me pretty much puts credible weight on what I heard 3 years ago.

I don't know if he will be an assistant there or not. I just k ow, and it could all be rumor for all I know, but I heard this 3 years ago long before a decision where his son would play was in concrete. The fact that he isn't sending him to Cooper to me pretty much puts credible weight on what I heard 3 years ago.

Not if Walters doesn't coach at CCH. The rumor insinuates that Walters wants to coach his son and is shopping for a school where he can do that. If he doesn't coach his son, then the rumor has no proof.

Not if Walters doesn't coach at CCH. The rumor insinuates that Walters wants to coach his son and is shopping for a school where he can do that. If he doesn't coach his son, then the rumor has no proof.

Rumor may have zero proof. Doesn't matter to me, just stating what I had heard 3 years ago. That's all it is, just what I believe is the reason he is not going to Cooper is all. Knew he wasn't going 3 years ago and this is what I was told the reason was.

To me, doesn't matter. I wish him the best wherever he goes to play. Great family. I knew Joe personally when he was still a player, spent many hours at Tumbleweeds in Ft Mitchell lol. Great guy in my book.

I was simply relaying what I heard 3 years ago and the fact he isn't going to Cooper only makes sense that what I heard was true.

Whether he is coaching at CCH or not means and proves nothing to me. This was 3 years ago and bridges have been burned between the 2 apparently so he chose to let his son go elsewhere 3 years ago. Doesn't mean it wasn't true if he isn't on CCH's staff 3 years after the fact. Same as if he is on CCH's staff doesn't mean that is the only reason his son is going there either.

Come on down to Independence I am sure SK would take them.

• 3 weeks later...