April 6, 201412 yr Just don't have a good vibe... We haven't had good vibes all year. But here we are.
April 6, 201412 yr Wisconsin has to start missing some shots if not its going to be tough for the Cats to pull this one out.
April 6, 201412 yr Author Definitely don't like the look of the offense right now. Gotta get some stops on defense to have a chance.
April 6, 201412 yr I think the winner of this game wins the title. I know U Conn is playing well but I don't think they can beat UK or Wisconsin if they are playing at this level.
April 6, 201412 yr I'm still feeling ok about the outcome but Wisconsin deserves a lot of credit. They are a well-coached team.
April 6, 201412 yr I'm fine with where UK is offensively. But it's real difficult when the other team makes threes like this. UK is having to get too aggressive on close outs and then Wisconsin goes inside. Plus, you know, free throws.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.