April 6, 201412 yr Author I'll definitely take only being down 4 at halftime with Wisconsin shooting 14-14 from the FT line, 4-11 3pt line, and with the Harrison's getting nothing going in the first half.
April 6, 201412 yr Author Their not that great, they just don't miss free throws at all.. That is like bringing Chapman in in the 9th, such a weapon. Bad analogy. Chapman is far from automatic in the 9th. Wisconsin has been automatic from the line.
April 6, 201412 yr Need to limit their offensive rebounds in the 2nd half and not let them get away with the flop calls. Pleased we have the depth we do on the bench.
April 6, 201412 yr UK shot 1-3 from 3pt line, 7-11 FT's, and have 3 players with 2 fouls. Actually it is four players with 4 fouls - the Harrisons, Johnson and Hawkins.
April 6, 201412 yr Author Actually it is four players with 4 fouls - the Harrisons, Johnson and Hawkins. Yeah I even seen that, not sure why I put 3. Thanks for the correction. :thumb:
April 6, 201412 yr Bad analogy. Chapman is far from automatic in the 9th. Wisconsin has been automatic from the line.I'll bet you anything they will miss one before the night is over too.
April 6, 201412 yr Author If UK loses by 1 or 2 I will be more than pissed over the technical. No reason to blame it on the technical, you can blame it on missed FT's, dumb turnovers, or even just Wisconsin shooting incredibly well from the FT line right now.
April 6, 201412 yr Author I'll bet you anything they will miss one before the night is over too. I hope you're right.
April 6, 201412 yr " Kentucky has to stop something. " -Kenny Smith And this is why these guys make the big bucks...:lol2: "Some are you people are idiots." -Charles Barkley
April 6, 201412 yr No reason to blame it on the technical, you can blame it on missed FT's, dumb turnovers, or even just Wisconsin shooting incredibly well from the FT line right now. UK has 4 turnovers, I don't think that's an issue
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.