Does Matt Adams get a suspension or fine for shoving fan?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: So you'd have no issue with Bruce shoving you out of the way so he could get to a foul ball in the first row of seats down the right field line at Busch?

I really don't think it was a shove but if I got in his way to catch a ball I could see him getting mad.

Like I said a minimum of a fine. If he got suspended I wouldn't have a problem with that as long as it wasn't a long one.

I really don't think it was a shove but if I got in his way to catch a ball I could see him getting mad.

The play was over then he shoves the guy with his glove, you don't think it was a shove? The fan wasn't in his way and didn't even reach over him for the ball, just showed it too him and Adams pushes him away with his glove. Then fans flip him off. Adams has to know he can't touch a fan and especially can't initiate the contact after the baseball play was over.

As usual gonna have to totally disagree with the majority on this board, but I gotta take up for the player. Adams just nudged him to begin with, I mean c'mon, he was trying to make a play in a major league baseball game. Who knows what was being said to him as he was trying to catch the ball or shortly thereafter. Plus you got the fan gving the bird and his classy,probably drunk girlfriend dropping f-bombs. I never take up for fans

As usual gonna have to totally disagree with the majority on this board, but I gotta take up for the player. Adams just nudged him to begin with, I mean c'mon, he was trying to make a play in a major league baseball game. Who knows what was being said to him as he was trying to catch the ball or shortly thereafter. Plus you got the fan gving the bird and his classy,probably drunk girlfriend dropping f-bombs. I never take up for fans

All he had to do was turn and walk away, fans are always going to talk trash to players...players are paid to be professional entertainers not street thugs with a rep to uphold.

All he had to do was turn and walk away, fans are always going to talk trash to players...players are paid to be professional entertainers not street thugs with a rep to uphold.

I'll agree with half of that, but wouldn't call his little shove street thug worthy. On the other hand,flipping the bird and dropping F-bombs, Id put those 2 in the same class as the Texas Tech fan(who has had his season tickets taken away)

I'll agree with half of that, but wouldn't call his little shove street thug worthy. On the other hand,flipping the bird and dropping F-bombs, Id put those 2 in the same class as the Texas Tech fan(who has had his season tickets taken away)

Umm, you realize those only occurred after the shove right?