Does Matt Adams get a suspension or fine for shoving fan?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you think Smart deserved to be suspended? How can we advocate a suspension for a college "kid" for a shove, but not a professional?

The situations aren't exactly apples to apples comparisons. Smarts was a bit more aggressive. I wouldn't be against a suspension as well.

The thing that really bothers me is that he didn't own up to it. He lied and said it was to keep himself from falling over. Um, sorry bud. There were about 10 cameras on you that say otherwise.

Say you got caught in the heat of the moment. Say you were frustrated. Heck, even say a believable lie like he said something to you. But to sit there and deny it in front of everyone like we are stupid and didn't see it... C'mon man...

But I will say I doubt MLB does anything at all about it.

I really didn't see a big problem in this because he barely pushed him with his glove hand. But what I did see a problem in was him saying he used the guy to prop himself up so he didn't fall in the bleachers. How dumb does he think we are? LOL But I don't think he deserves a suspension, just take a couple thousand from his piggy-bank and let it go.