If you are Florida, who would you prefer to play on Monday?

Assuming you (the Gators) get past UCONN, who would you prefer to face in the title game and why?

You have beaten UK three times. Are you confident you can handle them a fourth time? Or do you want UW, one of only two teams to beat you this year? That way, on the road to the title, you get revenge for your only two losses.

Who do you want to play more Monday night for the big trophy?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky could have easily won the first matchup in Lexington but faltered down the stretch. The next two matchups were all Florida for most of the game, then Kentucky stormed back to cut it close. Kentucky did not play well in either of the latter two games.

If I'm Florida, I don't want to play Kentucky again. Way too tough to beat a team four times in one season.

Kentucky could have easily won the first matchup in Lexington but faltered down the stretch. The next two matchups were all Florida for most of the game, then Kentucky stormed back to cut it close. Kentucky did not play well in either of the latter two games.

If I'm Florida, I don't want to play Kentucky again. Way too tough to beat a team four times in one season.

Cue to Rex Chapman nodding his head grimly as he recalls the great Ricky Blanton.

If Donovan is smart, he wants no part of another Kentucky matchup. Honestly though, I think they'll struggle to get past UConn.

Agreed.

This is the first time since the 1st meeting between these two teams that the Gators have been outmatched in the backcourt. Don't think UConn is a good matchup for the Gators at all.

Sleeping on UConn is a bad idea. They are defending at an elite level right now and will have the best player on the floor. If Daniels is playing like he has been of late, they might have the two best players on the floor...