Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you are Florida, who would you prefer to play on Monday?

Featured Replies

On a side note: ADopted ADmiral's avatar is freaking me out! :scared:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they get Wisconsin, Florida gets a team that beat them. If they get UK, Florida gets a team that beat a team that beat them, but one that Florida has beaten 3 times this season (I get that the last one was by a single point and UK had the ball at the end to win it).

 

The real answer is: they don't care, Florida just wants to be playing Monday.

 

I would think, though, that UK is preferable.

If they get Wisconsin, Florida gets a team that beat them. If they get UK, Florida gets a team that beat a team that beat them, but one that Florida has beaten 3 times this season (I get that the last one was by a single point and UK had the ball at the end to win it).

 

The real answer is: they don't care, Florida just wants to be playing Monday.

 

I would think, though, that UK is preferable.

 

They went to the wire with them twice, and beat them handily once.

 

 

However, they lost to UCONN and Wisconsin before they really got it going so I'd have to argue that one. Just for the fact the two teams (UK/UF) know each other so well now, they know what the other is going to do.

They went to the wire with them twice, and beat them handily once.

 

 

However, they lost to UCONN and Wisconsin before they really got it going so I'd have to argue that one. Just for the fact the two teams (UK/UF) know each other so well now, they know what the other is going to do.

 

If you ask me on face who would I prefer to play- a team that beat me or one that I beat three times, there really isn't a lot of thought that has to go into that one.

 

An argument could be made that UConn and Wisconsin beat Florida before each of them got it going, as well. Both squads are playing much better than they were earlier in the season.

 

That familiarity thing works both ways- they know how to play the twins, they know how to handle Randle- plus WCS won't be playing? I really think Florida would sign up for that everyday and twice on Sunday with a title on the line. JMO.

If they get Wisconsin, Florida gets a team that beat them. If they get UK, Florida gets a team that beat a team that beat them, but one that Florida has beaten 3 times this season (I get that the last one was by a single point and UK had the ball at the end to win it).

 

The real answer is: they don't care, Florida just wants to be playing Monday.

 

I would think, though, that UK is preferable.

 

I guarantee you they'd much rather face Wisconsin.

I guarantee you they'd much rather face Wisconsin.

 

In the first game at Wisconsin, which was the second game of the season, Florida went in to the game with 8 scholarship players. No Wilbeken, Finney-Smith, or Walker(s). Yegeute had just returned from mono. It was a 3 point game inside the final minute. Obviously both teams are better, but I am not sure you can draw much from the first go-around.

I guarantee you they'd much rather face Wisconsin.

 

Um, okay. :rolleyes:

In the first game at Wisconsin, which was the second game of the season, Florida went in to the game with 8 scholarship players. No Wilbeken, Finney-Smith, or Walker(s). Yegeute had just returned from mono. It was a 3 point game inside the final minute. Obviously both teams are better, but I am not sure you can draw much from the first go-around.

 

Yep, they're a completely different team than the one Wisconsin beat earlier. Those guys would love to be able to avenge both their losses by beating both UConn and Wisconsin to win the title.

In the first game at Wisconsin, which was the second game of the season, Florida went in to the game with 8 scholarship players. No Wilbeken, Finney-Smith, or Walker(s). Yegeute had just returned from mono. It was a 3 point game inside the final minute. Obviously both teams are better, but I am not sure you can draw much from the first go-around.

 

Keep in mind that Kaminsky had 8 points that game and shot 3-8. Wisconsin didn't even know what they had in him yet. It was early in the season for them, as well. I imagine the Gators have a lot of confidence in beating UK since they have done it 3 times. If we say UK's hot streak started with the SEC tourney, only one team has beaten them since then. JMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.