Roaming Mob Of Teens Caught On Tape Attacking Kentucky Family

theguru

A random attack on a Kentucky family who had stopped at an intersection in downtown Louisville was caught on camera.

The attack occurred on Saturday, March 22, and Louisville Metro Police have since arrested four young men in connection with the violence.

The woman in the vehicle, Viola Loeffler, was pulled out and punched in the face, with the blow knocking her unconscious. That same night, the mob attacked a 13-year-old, attempting to take her shoes, and then beat up a 40-year-old man who protected her.

There were 31 calls to police claiming the mob looted a store, vandalized cars, and assaulted passersby, according to Police Chief Steve Conrad.

Roaming Mob Of Teens Caught On Tape Attacking Kentucky Family (Video)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dropped my wife off and picked her up at the curb right next to the U of L med school each day last week. This week I've made sure she had a full gas tank each night so there would be absolutely no need for her to stop for gas near the health sciences campus, and she's been taking the school shuttle to and from her building from the secure garage where she parks.

I dropped my wife off and picked her up at the curb right next to the U of L med school each day last week. This week I've made sure she had a full gas tank each night so there would be absolutely no need for her to stop for gas near the health sciences campus, and she's been taking the school shuttle to and from her building from the secure garage where she parks.

I've spent many a day on M.Ali Blvd in my day. I can't blame you one bit. Does she carry by chance?

This is why I carry.

I was telling a buddy about this the other day... These kids running around on the waterfront beating random people up are going to get themselves killed, for the reason you just pointed out.

They are going to run up on the wrong person one night, and that will be all she wrote. The worst part, the person defending themselves will probably get in more trouble than the idiot kids.