UK had to report a violation to the NCAA today

Rebel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As someone mentioned above, an "advertising agency." Not everybody knows sports, nor politics, nor current events, etc. in such an agency. And, obviously, the wrong person was put in charge of that deal.

Anybody know if there was an "I approved of this message" at the end?

I know its not like McConnell made the commercial or edited it, but that has to be embarrassing for him.

I met him once, when George W Bush spoke at NKU (2006 I believe). Could have sworn that McConnell fell asleep during the speech.

That is Mitch for you. I find him incredibly weird.

Not like Mitch. He takes it to the next level. Yes, it is effective ... unfortunately.

I see the same level from everyone. They all say they will run a different campaign but in the end they go with the old tried and true. However, in this case there was no gutter level involved, only stupidity.

It is at about the 1:08 mark.

Welcome to BGP, Colonel Don! Thanks for the clip.

How in the world does Mitch let this happen when there are 2 schools right here in KY that have championship film he could have used.

I hate to say it but I will not be voting for Mitch this time around. (not because of this!)

Welcome to BGP, Colonel Don! Thanks for the clip.

How in the world does Mitch let this happen when there are 2 schools right here in KY that have championship film he could have used.

I hate to say it but I will not be voting for Mitch this time around. (not because of this!)

I only watched it once because I became so bored, but it looked like there was a UL shot just before the Duke celebration shot. Both lasted about half a second. Then to compound it with the Julius Randle image you have the ultimate Bluegrass comedy of errors.