Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Luke Kennard to Duke

Featured Replies

Surprised there isn't a thread or discussion about this already. I just saw it and apparently this is 2-3 hours old.

 

Guess Duke gets another kid for folks to hate on. I love it!!!!!

 

I hope he brings Chase Jeter and Myles Turner with him.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are talking about it in the Recruiting Class 2015 thread.

  • Author
People are talking about it in the Recruiting Class 2015 thread.

 

I'm not a UK fan. I try to avoid those places after dark.

I'm not a UK fan. I try to avoid those places after dark.

 

I try to avoid anything dealing with Duke in broad daylight, let alone after dark. So I understand you whole-heartedly in that respect sir. LOL

  • Author
I try to avoid anything dealing with Duke in broad daylight, let alone after dark. So I understand you whole-heartedly in that respect sir. LOL

 

 

We welcome in all people and if you end up under one of our size 16 tennis shoes then that is your own fault. Stay on your feet.

We welcome in all people and if you end up under one of our size 16 tennis shoes then that is your own fault. Stay on your feet.

 

Sir, I'm a Wildcat fan. We always land on our feet.

We welcome in all people and if you end up under one of our size 16 tennis shoes then that is your own fault. Stay on your feet.

 

:no::lol2:

  • Author
Sir, I'm a Wildcat fan. We always land on our feet.

 

 

 

Do you?

 

 

 

Do you?

 

 

 

 

I'm not a UK fan. I try to avoid those places after dark.

 

I try to avoid anything dealing with Duke in broad daylight, let alone after dark. So I understand you whole-heartedly in that respect sir. LOL

 

We welcome in all people and if you end up under one of our size 16 tennis shoes then that is your own fault. Stay on your feet.

 

Sir, I'm a Wildcat fan. We always land on our feet.

 

MAN, I love this site!!!

Surprised there isn't a thread or discussion about this already. I just saw it and apparently this is 2-3 hours old.

 

Guess Duke gets another kid for folks to hate on. I love it!!!!!

 

I hope he brings Chase Jeter and Myles Turner with him.

 

 

You will love Luke. Great kid on and off the court and in the classroom. Really wanted him at UK as Much as I wanted Julius. Wish Luke the best.

  • Author
You will love Luke. Great kid on and off the court and in the classroom. Really wanted him at UK as Much as I wanted Julius. Wish Luke the best.

 

I'm very happy to have him. Looks like his official to Duke during Duke/UNC won him over in a big way.

I'm very happy to have him. Looks like his official to Duke during Duke/UNC won him over in a big way.

That and all the extra time Duke had last week to spend time wooing the kid helped :thumb:

I really feel like I would have falling in love with this kid if he landed at Kentucky. I'll still enjoy watching him play at Duke.

 

PP92, make sure when you think about Kentucky fans hating Duke, you know that I'm not one of them!

I'm not a UK fan. I try to avoid those places after dark.

 

...or before dark. Or on Tuesday, Wednesday. Any day that ends with a Y. You get the picture.

That and all the extra time Duke had last week to spend time wooing the kid helped :thumb:

 

Well, when life gives you lemons...make lemonade! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.