Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Luke Kennard to Duke

Featured Replies

...or before dark. Or on Tuesday, Wednesday. Any day that ends with a Y. You get the picture.

 

Hell's bells you are in more threads about UK than I am.:D

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Hell's bells you are in more threads about UK than I am.:D

 

This is a Duke thread. Go read the title. A UK fan brought up UK first but this is a Duke thread.

This is a Duke thread. Go read the title. A UK fan brought up UK first but this is a Duke thread.

 

I thought Deuce was saying that he tries to avoid UK threads on days that end in Y. If I misunderstood I apologize.

 

Plus, his decision was between UK and Duke so a mention of UK is to be expected.

Didn't UK get a verbal from Matthews already? Newman? if so, Luke would have been the 4th or 5th guard on that UK team. Going to that other school was a good choice by him.

Didn't UK get a verbal from Matthews already? Newman? if so, Luke would have been the 4th or 5th guard on that UK team. Going to that other school was a good choice by him.

 

This is a Duke thread. This is a Duke thread. This is a Duke thread

Kennard can shoot and handle the rock very well for a 6'5 kid but his lateral quickness and explosiveness will likely be a major weakness.

 

I love his game though and wish he was wearing KY Blue !!!

 

I guess Coach K had a lot more time this past week to lock him in with the brown bag. LOL

UK was actually third according to article I read today. Cats wont even skip a beat, but man the OSU fans have to be shaking their heads. In state kid with the ability to shoot, something they sorely lack. I think a game of horse from beyond the 3 would take that team a day.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 2

  • Author
I thought Deuce was saying that he tries to avoid UK threads on days that end in Y. If I misunderstood I apologize.

 

Plus, his decision was between UK and Duke so a mention of UK is to be expected.

 

Got it. I see it now.

  • Author

You guys are running that Not Jerry Tipton tweet into the ground. :no:

  • Author
Didn't UK get a verbal from Matthews already? Newman? if so, Luke would have been the 4th or 5th guard on that UK team. Going to that other school was a good choice by him.

 

But had Luke Kennard picked UK there would have been a thread up about it 30 seconds after the announcement and UK fans would be singing the glories of Luke Kennard.

Who is Luke? :idunno: :lol2:

I thought Deuce was saying that he tries to avoid UK threads on days that end in Y. If I misunderstood I apologize.

 

Plus, his decision was between UK and Duke so a mention of UK is to be expected.

 

That is what I meant... The number of UK threads I dont post in is more than ones I do post in.

But had Luke Kennard picked UK there would have been a thread up about it 30 seconds after the announcement and UK fans would be singing the glories of Luke Kennard.

 

I have been singing his praises for a few years now. Really wanted him at UK. But know what you mean, there would have been others.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.