Hey SvFan4life This weather guy is........................

nWo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw on the news last night where there had only been 49 tornadoes nation wide so far this year. We should be somewhere around 160 (I think that's what he said). He also said that with the warming trend coming, that number should go up pretty quickly.

That's what I've been worried about

Please don't tempt him. :lol2:
I'll see what I can work out. :thumb:

nWo...you posted at 12:33am, 2:31am, 5:25am, 8:56am and 8:59am. You ever sleep, buddy?

I woke up at 12:15 to be at work at 2 am. Just got off work around 12:15 pm. I now have a habit if it looks like inclement weather is coming I get up early. Especially if severe thunderstorms are possible. I also take into count the different time zones my family lives in as to when I get up during severe weather.

We we had flurries from about 11:30am-1:00pm here at my office on the east side of Louisville, but nothing was sticking at all, and it was just getting the streets wet. Then a little after 1:00pm it picked up and was snowing pretty hard for about 15 or 20 minutes. Gave all the lawns and landscaping a decent little dusting. Now it's stopped all together (for the time being).

Can somebody call the Heat Miser?