March 22, 201412 yr No love loss between Cal and Weber....Weber blew right past Cal barely shaking the hand...:lol2:
March 22, 201412 yr All in all, it was.... fine. Survive and advance, just win baby win, doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 20, all those sayings.
March 22, 201412 yr WHO needs to play better Sun.? These three especially. 1. Young 2. Johnson 3. Poythress
March 22, 201412 yr Author WHO needs to play better Sun.? Defense was good tonight but the offense will have to be more fluid. One thing I think will help the Cats is the tempo Wichita St. will play with.
March 22, 201412 yr No love loss between Cal and Weber....Weber blew right past Cal barely shaking the hand...:lol2: Yeah, I noticed that. Is there a history between them? Or was Weber just ticked at losing and/or the officiating?
March 22, 201412 yr IMO The only person who really played poorly tonight was Young. Andrew Harrison wasn't exactly stellar, either. 1-6 FG 1-3 3pt. 5 Assists 6 TOs
March 22, 201412 yr Good win because any win in the tournament is a good win. I am really worried about andrew harrison. He was in pain still going through the line. I hope he didnt tear anything and is ok.
March 22, 201412 yr Yeah, I noticed that. Is there a history between them? Or was Weber just ticked at losing and/or the officiating? While at Illinois Weber made some comments about UK and Cal basically saying he believed that UK bought Anthony Davis.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.