Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 56 Kansas State 49

Featured Replies

Andrew Harrison wasn't exactly stellar, either.

 

1-6 FG

1-3 3pt.

5 Assists

6 TOs

 

Stat line not great but I thought he played well. Some of those turnovers should have went to randle for being lazy on trying to catch passes.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Andrew's elbow is solid for Sunday's game.

I think the two to when he tried to throw it to Randle were Andrew's fault. He threw ball to the defender side of Randle instead of to the open side away from the defender.

I was very pleased with the UK. defense tonight. A KSU player rarely went anywhere w/o a defender in their face. Offensively certainly left a lot to be desired but there were some high points. Bottom line is "Survive and Advance".

Stat line not great but I thought he played well. Some of those turnovers should have went to randle for being lazy on trying to catch passes.

 

 

I agree with you futurecoach. He played better than the stat line shows. The 6 TO's are the stat that has to be fixed on Sunday.

How is Andrew? That little injury of his looked nasty and I hope nothing is broken. Did he come back into the game at all?

How is Andrew? That little injury of his looked nasty and I hope nothing is broken. Did he come back into the game at all?

 

He said after the game that it was a little sore but he would be fine. UK plays at 2:45 on Sunday.

That win was so much more fun than Duke losing! Defense wins games and they did that tonight. Very encouraged by this result.

How is Andrew? That little injury of his looked nasty and I hope nothing is broken. Did he come back into the game at all?

 

Hyper extended I believe. Like RR said; he said he'd be fine. He'll definitely be needed on Sunday.

I still think Randle isn't getting enough touches. Also I'm assuming he was given the green light to shoot those 3's? Was surprised to see him playing a lot on the perimeter especially early in the game.

No love loss between Cal and Weber....Weber blew right past Cal barely shaking the hand...:lol2:

 

I have noticed in the past that is pretty much common with Weber, I have seen him do the same, years ago, no matter who the opposing coach is. But yeah, you could obviously tell the dislike. Oh well, you know what they say if they can't take a joke....:idunno: :lol2:

Everyone! Win and advance.

 

:thumb: ....and that still may not be enough. WSU is THE definition of "Team" basketball, have a great coach and at least imo the Best Point Guard in the country.

I am not saying that U.K. can't win but I am saying it will take by far the best that this team has played all season. An SEC Tourney/ LSU-FLA. type efforts and then some.

People talk about WSU and say "they haven't played anyone" but essentially this same team that lost (should have beaten U.L. imo) in last year's final 4 has not lost a game since. I don't care who you are or who you've played.....that's more than impressive. WSU, imo is the best team in the country right now.

Its all about Matchups when the tourney rolls around. I really like the way UK matches up with WSU. The way UK is now playing and using their size, its very encouraging.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.