Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Like Duke or not, this is classy

Featured Replies

That's awesome. Coach K has always seemed like a good dude.

 

As I get older, I've tried to hate teams like Duke, UNC, UL, etc., but I just can't do it. Indifferent? Yeah, but hate? Not even close. It's way too much effort to constantly hate on teams, and frankly, I have way too many better things to do with my life than hate on a bunch of college kids. Heck, some of my favorite players of all-time went to places like Duke and UNC. :idunno:

That's awesome. Coach K has always

seemed like a good dude.

 

As I get older, I've tried to hate teams like Duke, UNC, UL, etc., but I just can't do it. Indifferent? Yeah, but

hate? Not even close. It's way too much effort to constantly hate on teams, and frankly, I have way too many better things to do with my life

than hate on a bunch of college kids. Heck, some of my favorite players of

all-time went to places like Duke and

UNC. :idunno:

 

Couldn't agree more. I tell my buddies that all the time. I'm too old for that. I may cheer against teams in games but there is no hatred.

That's awesome. Coach K has always seemed like a good dude.

 

As I get older, I've tried to hate teams like Duke, UNC, UL, etc., but I just can't do it. Indifferent? Yeah, but hate? Not even close. It's way too much effort to constantly hate on teams, and frankly, I have way too many better things to do with my life than hate on a bunch of college kids. Heck, some of my favorite players of all-time went to places like Duke and UNC. :idunno:

 

Exactly my sentiments. :thumb:

That's awesome. Coach K has always seemed like a good dude.

 

As I get older, I've tried to hate teams like Duke, UNC, UL, etc., but I just can't do it. Indifferent? Yeah, but hate? Not even close. It's way too much effort to constantly hate on teams, and frankly, I have way too many better things to do with my life than hate on a bunch of college kids. Heck, some of my favorite players of all-time went to places like Duke and UNC. :idunno:

 

Its called maturity and moving on with life, congrats. A few on here could stand a little of that.

Delete

Edited by MalibuRunner
double post. phone

That's awesome. Coach K has always seemed like a good dude.

 

As I get older, I've tried to hate teams like Duke, UNC, UL, etc., but I just can't do it. Indifferent? Yeah, but hate? Not even close. It's way too much effort to constantly hate on teams, and frankly, I have way too many better things to do with my life than hate on a bunch of college kids. Heck, some of my favorite players of all-time went to places like Duke and UNC. :idunno:

 

Same for me, UKMF. I obviously want to beat Duke, UNC, UL, etc. and it doesn't hurt my feelings when they lose in the NCAA Tournament, but how can you hate programs that are so solid year in and year out?

Same for me, UKMF. I obviously want to beat Duke, UNC, UL, etc. and it doesn't hurt my feelings when they lose in the NCAA Tournament, but how can you hate programs that are so solid year in and year out?

 

Im around same age as most on here and I still hate and will always hate Duke, UL, UNC. Yeah they are solid every year but my feelings never change about them. I hope they lose in all they do from bass fishing to chess.

 

Coach K, it's easy to be first class and gracious when you win. Ask Pitino, he is fine to talk to reporters when he wins, not so when he loses.

Edited by Watusi

UK fan, but have always loved everything about Duke and Coach K. This just adds to the reasoning.

The best move Coach K ever made IMO was after the Duke UK game and Laetners game winner, Coach K came over to Cawood Ledford knowing it was his last broadcast and talked to him and the UK radio listeners. Some say it was easy after winning and all but what he said was very classy.

Hate Duke with every being in me, but Coach K is a classy man and made it shown right here. And the reaction from the Mercer players where pretty special!

Still hate him :taz:

 

Has the appearance of class but when it gets promoted that he did this in the media, it promotes his program even more. I believe it is a tactical move by a veteran coach who is thinking about the future.

  • Author
Has the appearance of class but when it gets promoted that he did this in the media, it promotes his program even more. I believe it is a tactical move by a veteran coach who is thinking about the future.

Yeah because he needs to help his image. :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.