March 20, 201412 yr Smartest conference in America….Tommy A is a tough out always He's got to be the favorite to replace Coach K, right?
March 20, 201412 yr Not a very good game by UC, but they didn't have many this year. Lots of ugly wins. Was pulling for them.
March 20, 201412 yr Sorry that your boys lost GT. It was great watching SK grow throughout his career. Really enjoyed him.
March 20, 201412 yr 13 misses at the rim and lost by 4. Harvard plays a pair of 6-foot-7 guys at PF and C. Should have dominated at the rim and missed time after time. That's how you go home by 4:30 on Thursday...
March 20, 201412 yr Had this one and Dayton over Ohio State picked in my bracket. I'm perfect so far but I'm sure I'll miss about 10 tomorrow lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.