BGP Band and Choir

hoops5

So from the Cov Cath National Anthem thread, we learned that Getslow was in the Trinity quartet.

To this day, if you go into Steinhauser Gymnasium at Trinity and look up on the wall behind the basket, you'll see the Trinity Chorus championship banner from 1999. I was in that group. It cracks me up to no end that it's up there with all the state championship banners for football, cross country, etc.

Sing like a Rock.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To this day, if you go into Steinhauser Gymnasium at Trinity and look up on the wall behind the basket, you'll see the Trinity Chorus championship banner from 1999. I was in that group. It cracks me up to no end that it's up there with all the state championship banners for football, cross country, etc.

Sing like a Rock.

If X can brag about their run in swimming, the Rocks can hang banners for choir. :lol2:

Sing like a Rock.

Should we discuss whether there should a large school AND a small school championship for choirs?

I'm a former member of the Covington Catholic Chamber Choir back when our only appearances were at nursing homes. Now they're singing at Rupp and producing CD's. :lol:

There wasn't ever a chamber choir in the days I was at Cov Cath...I was in the Cov Cath/NDA Chorus my junior and senior years. We performed at the Christmas Concert, some time around Easter, and at the diocesan senior mass.