Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 SEC Men's Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another early exit for the Cats.

I like Kentucky's side of the bracket. Their first game will be a tougher matchup for them than their second one. Teams with quick guards have been a problem and both Alabama and LSU have that. If they win their first game, I think they will be playing in the title game and likely be a 5 seed in the NCAA.

Did Alabama upset Ark. today?

 

The last score I saw, Alabama was winning by more than 20 points.

Alabama 83-58. If Florida wins SEC tourney the best the SEC does is two teams in the NCAA's. It is really a down year for SEC hoops.

Alabama 83-58. If Florida wins SEC tourney the best the SEC does is two teams in the NCAA's. It is really a down year for SEC hoops.

 

:lol2: This couldn't be further from the truth.

Teams that I think would give KY problems: Florida (obviously), Missouri, Tenn. Arkansas all on other side. LSU is the only team in the entire side of their bracket that will give them trouble and I think the law of averages on this one will bear out and KY will handle them better. Plus that extra game that LSU has to play will at least take some of there legs.

Have to love how this turned out for Kentucky.

 

I have to imagine LSU won't play their best game of the season for the third straight time if they happen to match-up again. :idunno:

If Tennessee and Arkansas play on Friday afternoon it could be a case of winner goes to the NCAA and loser goes to the NIT.

Funny how Georgia is sitting at a three seed and has to win the conference tourney to even make the NCAA field. Got a gut feeling they lose their first game and UK will be playing Ole Miss in the semi's which is a great match up for the CATS.

 

Actually my gut feeling is that Florida loses in semi's and UK gets in championship and wins it. I think this is going to be a very open tournament.

I cannot imagine how both are not already in. Have you seen some of the teams that are supposed locks? I say the SEC gets 4 regardless of what happens and if either LSU, Missouri or maybe Georgia make the Final, maybe 5 (probably 4 though)

What's the over/under on attendance for first session?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.