Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Bach offers starting to roll in

Featured Replies

Per his Twitter account yesterday, he recieved offers from the University of Charleston and Campbellsville. I'd say some bigger schools are on the verge of doing the same. Congrats Mr. Bach! I'm sure youre very proud of what he is and excited for what's to come!

Edited by JokersWild24

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Charleston has had a good year. Not a bad gig at all. Kids need to make sure it's a "fit" as opposed to being so concerned about "bigger" - D1 vs D2. Getting your education paid for while getting to do what you love for 4 more years - that's a huge achievement! To do so coming from such a small school is even more remarkable.

 

Congrats to Bach. Hope these are the first of many!

Congrats to Brent he's worked really hard.

Charleston has had a good year. Not a bad gig at all. Kids need to make sure it's a "fit" as opposed to being so concerned about "bigger" - D1 vs D2. Getting your education paid for while getting to do what you love for 4 more years - that's a huge achievement! To do so coming from such a small school is even more remarkable.

 

Congrats to Bach. Hope these are the first of many!

 

Agree.

Much congrats to Brent & his success! :thumb: A real pleasure to watch.

 

Gun to my head, I think he ends up at Bellarmine.

 

Keep in mind, though, that I picked Augusta to lose to Mason County in the District Tournament. Twice.

Edited by Randy Parker

Much congrats to Brent & his success! :thumb: A real pleasure to watch.

 

Gun to my head, I say he ends up at Bellarmine.

 

Keep in mind, though, that I picked Augusta to lose to Mason County in the District Tournament. Twice.

 

 

.......and I'm sure the Panthers are forever grateful for those picks.

:lol2:

Doesn't necessarily have to be a D1 or D2 school. Kids who score well in high school think college ball is going to be a cakewalk and go sit on the bench 4 years. College ball is a different game and is getting tougher. I've seen 15 NAIA games and 14 OVC games live this year and in both divisions theres nothing easy.

Just make a wise decision and go somewhere you can play and have fun. Big sounds better but sometimes it's not the best decision.

Much congrats to Brent & his success! :thumb: A real pleasure to watch.

 

Gun to my head, I say he ends up at Bellarmine.

 

Keep in mind, though, that I picked Augusta to lose to Mason County in the District Tournament. Twice.

Bellarmine was there to see him drop 48 on Mason. If they didn't offer that night. They are crazy.

Congrats to Brent. I'm curious to see where he ends up. I'm kinda shocked it has taken so long for him to get offers.

I have never seem him play yet, how tall he is and what position does he play? Anyone who can put 48 up in a game will find a spot somewhere!

He would fit in nicely at West Liberty. They are a D2 school that is always in the top 10. They get up and down the floor. That is the same school that Corey Pelle from Silver grove went to and thrived!!

  • Author
I have never seem him play yet, how tall he is and what position does he play? Anyone who can put 48 up in a game will find a spot somewhere!

 

6'2"... Doesn't have a position, per say. Can run the point and play the 2. I'd could give superlatives about his game, but you just gotta see him in person.

He will be a 2 guard in college.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a D1 or D2 school. Kids who score well in high school think college ball is going to be a cakewalk and go sit on the bench 4 years. College ball is a different game and is getting tougher. I've seen 15 NAIA games and 14 OVC games live this year and in both divisions theres nothing easy.

Just make a wise decision and go somewhere you can play and have fun. Big sounds better but sometimes it's not the best decision.

 

Very well said.......

Bach sends out a tweet saying he will not make his college choice until April.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.