Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK-South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

How many FG's do the Cats have?

  • Replies 101
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never comment on the update threads.....until now.

IF I Am Coach and Getting Embarrassed Like This Then I am Pulling Everyone - Putting Polson, Hood plus All the Walk On Kids in, Keep Rotating Those Kids and Tell ALL Scholly Players to Get to the End of the Bench OR to the Dressing Room With Cal !

 

IF I AM GOING TO LOSE - I WILL LOSE WITH PLAYERS THAT WANT TO BE THERE AND WANT TO PLAY !!

 

Rant Over.....I'll take my T and leave the thread. :lol2:

UK bench stands up to cheer after UK flakes basket and ref tells them to sit down.

 

 

Double standard maybe?

Coach Cal is now on the phone with nba scouts telling them how good Harrison's are and need to draft them

  • Author

Cats gonna have to put some defensive stops on SC. Can't exchange baskets at this time in the game.

Dakari needs to stay in the game, coaches!

I think the players have relaxed some now that Cal isn't screaming at them constantly.

 

And somehow UK may win this game.

When Ky wins this game what will all the complainers say?

  • Author

Why on earth do they drive in for a stupid crazy shot like that???? Didn't they learn any lessons vs Arkansas?

I think the players have relaxed some now that Cal isn't screaming at them constantly.

 

And somehow UK may win this game.

 

Not if the Harrison Twins try to play hero ball!

Thought this might happen he went to quite I would have got my money's worth.

 

I have no idea what you just said. Are you speaking English?

Why on earth do they drive in for a stupid crazy shot like that???? Didn't :

 

banghead:

  • Author

Getting back in it with the outside shot. Don't have to drive into traffic for wild shots every time.

I have no idea what you just said. Are you speaking English?

I had said in an earlier post y Cal might get threw out. If I had been him I would have got money's worth before I left the court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.