March 2, 201412 yr Author Before I'd let this bunch lose like this I would sub in Willis, Hawkins, Hood, Lee......someone, anyone. They couldn't be any worse than what we're seeing here.
March 2, 201412 yr This team will never run an offense Don't think there is an offense to run in dribble-drive.
March 2, 201412 yr UK was fouled twice with no call Poythress definitely fouled with no call. Refs are horrible tonight on both ends
March 2, 201412 yr He may get tossed if he's not careful thought he was going to go Boeheim for a second.lol The way the Cats are playing he may get threw out just so he doesn't have to watch anymore. Thought this might happen he went to quite I would have got my money's worth.
March 2, 201412 yr This is the most mental weak team I have ever seen at UK. Not physical either. Most over hyped and over rated ever.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.