March 1, 201412 yr Terrible! And it all starts with the guards. Cats are lacking in that position, especially at the 1. Totally agree.
March 1, 201412 yr Author Well, Cats now down by 1. Watching them play is like running through wet sticky mud. I'm worn out after the game is over.
March 1, 201412 yr Well, Cats now down by 1. Watching them play is like running through wet sticky mud. I'm worn out after the game is over. It's much easier to watch if you divorce yourself emotionally from this team.
March 1, 201412 yr I'm starting to believe that Cal's constant complaining to the officials is having the opposite effect to what he is hoping it will have. South Carolina is fouling a lot, just post Johnson and WCS up and the Gamecocks will have all their bigs fouls out.
March 2, 201412 yr Author South Carolina 31 Kentucky 28 at the half. No offense. Terrible shooting %. Ugly.
March 2, 201412 yr Watching this team try to shoot the basketball is excruciating. Is it my imagination or have they regressed since the first month of the season?
March 2, 201412 yr 5-29, actually. 17.2% from the field. Yea bricked another one while I was typing.lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.