March 1, 201412 yr Author Cats with 9 offensive rebounds. Good. But that means they're missing shots!
March 1, 201412 yr Author UK's a lot bigger than this team. Should kill them on the boards. UK 16-12 lead.
March 1, 201412 yr Author Pitiful to watch this after having watched UVA I was thinking the same thing.
March 1, 201412 yr Author This team will never run an offense Terrible! And it all starts with the guards. Cats are lacking in that position, especially at the 1.
March 1, 201412 yr He may get tossed if he's not careful thought he was going to go Boeheim for a second.lol The way the Cats are playing he may get threw out just so he doesn't have to watch anymore.
March 1, 201412 yr He may get tossed if he's not careful thought he was going to go Boeheim for a second.lol The way the Cats are playing he may get threw out just so he doesn't have to watch anymore. I know I would.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.